Dad says.....

"I ain't sick yet- still feel good and can still pull an ear or dust yer britches." -- Ornery

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

So Far, So Good!

Howdy All,
Well here we are going on a week of taking my GLOW PILLS (I started last Thurs. )
Everything is going well, I’ve been able go to work, in fact I’ve been working 9hr. days to help offset my Dr. Appointments. (I go in next Wed.)

So far the only side affects I’ve noticed has been a slight metallic taste.
Still got all my hair and haven’t turned YELLOW yet, guess you’ll have to wait a while to call me Old Yeller.

Thanks for all yer LOVE and support; we’ll keep you up dated.

IF YA GET NEAR I’LL PULL YER EAR, IF YA START FEELIN SORRY FER ME I’LL DUST YER BRITCHES!

2 comments:

  1. Hey ol man, sorry I missed you this trip but I will catch you on the next one. I hope you are planning on comming down for deer season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your 1st week went so well, Metallic taste ???
    MMMMMM, Gezzzzz, you just might come out of this liking real
    food..... imagine that !?!?!?!? like the Olive Garden or something ?!?!?!?!?!? LOL....(laugh out loud!)

    ReplyDelete