Dad says.....

"I ain't sick yet- still feel good and can still pull an ear or dust yer britches." -- Ornery

Friday, November 5, 2010

Howdy All,
 Hope this finds everone well.
Well we're starting week 3 of the GLOW PILLS.
So far so good still have my taste buds, but my mouth burns when I drink a Pepsi (bummer). Other wise I feel pretty good, had a couple of down days, but I think that's because the stupped time hasn't changed yet. my body still has the rancher mentality, up at daylite and bed at dark. If ya wanted to go fishin you get up before daylite, didn't have to set yer clock ahead or back to do it.
Well I better get after it before the catches me.

LOVE YA ALL, CATCH YA LATTER
and allways rember

IF YA GET NEAR I’LL PULL YER EAR, IF YA START FEELIN SORRY FER ME,
 I’LL DUST YER BRITCHES

2 comments:

  1. Kevin - I think the whole taste change when you are doing Chemo sucks. Nothing tastes the same and nothing sound good.

    Keep strong! We can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo!!! We've made it through week 4! You're my hero Dad! Love you!!!
    ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete