Dad says.....

"I ain't sick yet- still feel good and can still pull an ear or dust yer britches." -- Ornery

Friday, November 19, 2010

                                                       WEEK "10"       
          Just a short note;
  Went in on Wed. the Doc. said she was impressed on how well I looked and that I hadn't called her in the last 4 weeks.
  Well I'm off the GLOW PILLS for 2 weeks, I go in for a scan on the 29th, the back to the Doc. on the 1st for more and hopefully good news. I'll let you know.
  Other than the Arther itus I'm feeling pertie good.

 Oh by the way if ya read the comments, you'll see one from Trudy, She's worked here bout as long as I have. She went in yesterday for her second round of Kemo----the high octane stuff, so if ya feel the need to put a good word in for me up stairs, put one in for her too!!!!!!

LOVE YA ALL, CATCH YA LATTER 
 and always remember
IF YA GET NEAR I’LL PULL YER EAR,
IF YA START FEELIN SORRY FER ME,
 I’LL DUST YER BRITCHES

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm so thankful that we have such an amazing close family! ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete