Dad says.....

"I ain't sick yet- still feel good and can still pull an ear or dust yer britches." -- Ornery

Thursday, December 2, 2010

    REAL BUMMER Real short, went in on Mon. got the scan, but they screwed it up, scaned my spine not my lungs.
Although the Doc. did say she did see the bottom part of the lungs and they looked encorging.
 They gave me another batch of GLOW PILLS 
 and set me up for another scan on Fri.
 We'll let you all know when we find out.
LOVE YA ALL, CATCH YA LATTER 
 and always remember
IF YA GET NEAR I’LL PULL YER EAR,
IF YA START FEELIN SORRY FER ME,
 I’LL DUST YER BRITCHES

2 comments:

  1. At least you know that your spine is okay. That should be a relief right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... now all rumors that have been circulating about your spinelessness can be put to rest. ;)
    Love you Dad .
    M

    ReplyDelete